Monday, April 2, 2012

Prank Rendition

So it's not very long, but I figured it could go something like this. Keep in mind this is probably occurring while Puck is on his mission to find the "Forget-me Juice" ingredient of Oberon's. So while traveling through the forest, Puck decides to have a little fun :)

Puck:
My dearest Ortegia, be thou like
the dew upon these trees, fresh to behold. 
For our love forever replenishes.
And gives life to all that comes before it.
      [pauses, sees two individuals]
Ah, now what be of these two travelers? 
Man and lady beneath the canopy,
They maketh the leaves their chamber.
To alter their way, prolonging their stay
Such merriness it shall be! To fool,
Mislead, and cause them genuine distress, 
Ensureth me as Robin Goodfellow.
     [picks up some of their possessions, stashing them elsewhere]
With this compass, no longer they be fixed,
To know where their destination shall be.
Hither and thither, forever they'll go.
All caused to their now misplaced property.
     [Travelers stir]
Now quick I retreat, to watch distantly
And let their confounding begin shortly.


Traveler 1: 
Awake, my precious, for we must now go
For the sun soon descends the horizon.

Traveler 2:
The time pass too quickly, nevertheless,
Let us gather what we behold. Now wait,
where hast our compass gone? 
For beside me no more can it be found. 


Traveler 1:
To cause, our lost position, what can'st be done?


Puck: 
     [to self]
What fun! What fun! I enjoyeth this so!
My task for Oberon I now must go.



No comments:

Post a Comment